- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis 4 star hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj - Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa - Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3or 4pax in Simikotand Tibet all places with meals
- Transport by Tourist Bus uptoMansarovar and Eco Buses from Masarovar to DarchenndYamdwaras per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses
- Duffel Bag ( a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable-trip)
- Yak for Kailashparikrama luggage only and All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- In inclusion in all taxes except gst 4.625%
Note : After the Mansarovar to Kailash ;All the privatevechiles are not allowed; So yatri will be excorted by the ECO- buses only.
ItineraryBack to Top
Rs 1,70,000/- Per Person Helicopter Route Ex Kathmandu
Day 01 : Flight to Kathmandu and Group will be welcome at airport and Transferred to Hotel. HALTS : Hotel 4star Remarks: Transfer to Hotel and brief
Day 02 : Morning Darshan of the Pashupatinath temple and GuheshoriShaktipith and afternoon fly to Nepalgunj. HALTS : Hotel Remarks: Flight 55min
Day 03 : Morning fly to Simikot( 3000m) afternoon visit Shiva Mandir HALTS : Sun Valley Resort or Similar Remarks: Flight 45min
Day 04 : After breakfast fly to Hilsa(3700m) and cross the Karnali river and drive to Purang( 3800m) Acclimatization HALTS : Purang Hotel Remarks: By heli 30 min & drive 1hr
Day 05 : Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4500m), Start Parikrama of Mansarovar- 105km. HALTS : MANSARAVAR Guest House Remarks: Drive 3hrs to lake and parikrama
Day 06 : Early in the Morning Puja at the lake and holy Dip and drive to Darchenand Trek to Asthapad. Optional trip. HALTS : Darchen Hotel Remarks: 45min drive by Bus
Day 07 : Drive to Yamadwar trekKailashParikrama starting pointand trek to Diraphuk. (4750m) HALTS : Guest house Remarks: Drive 30min and walk 5-6 hrs
Day 08 : Trek over Dolma la pass (5550m) and to Zuthulphuk HALTS : Guest house Remarks: Trek 8-9 hrs
Day 09 : Drive to Purang and to Hilsa HALTS : Basic Guest House Remarks: Trek 2 hrs and drive 4 hrs
Day 10 : Fly to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu HALTS : Hotel **** Remarks: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 11 : Drive to Airport and fly back to Home
Note : Itinerary are subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances and the extra cost occurred has to be paid by the clients.
Fixed Departure - Helicopter Route 2016
|May||11, 17*, 23, 29,|
|June||04, 10, 16, 22, 28,|
|Aug||14*, 20,2 6|
|Sept||01,06, 12*,18,24,30 ,|
SERVICES EXCLUDES IN ABOVE TOUR COSTBack to Top
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Extra rooms bills due to flight delayes due to weather conditions.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff
Terms & ConditionsBack to TopBooking Conditions :
- Non Refundable Rs. 5,000/- per pax - for land package only
- Total 40% of the Land Package invoiced amount to be paid within 4 Days of giving booking token
- Balance to be made at least 15 days before check in
|60 Days or more prior to check in||30% of the Tour Cost + Non Refundable Deposit|
|59-35 Days Prior to check in||50% of the Tour Cost + Non Refundable Deposit|
|34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure||75% of the Tour Cost + Non Refundable Deposit|
|14 Days Days prior to Departure||100% of the Tour Costs|
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before 15 days of departure
ExclusionsBack to Top
- Any Monument Entrance Fee
- Any Services not mentioned in inclusions