- Accommodation for 3 Nights in property mentioned for a couple sharing double room
- Transfers are on return basis, from airport to resort and back (Combinable with other guest)
- Airport meet and greet service upon arrival
- Meal Plan as mentioned in the quotation
- Speed Boat Transfers-selected
- In inclusion all taxes GST 5% included
ItineraryBack to Top
In maldives no specific itinerary , as maldives is all about leisure.
PriceBack to Top
3 nights Bed & Breakfast + Dinner basis – per adult on Twin Sharing Basis –
Classic Room Per adult on Twin Sharing Basis + incl. of Taxes
Garden Room Per adult on Twin Sharing Basis + incl. of Taxes
Superior Room Per adult on Twin Sharing Basis + incl. of Taxes
Beach Villa Per adult on Twin Sharing Basis + incl. of Taxes
01.05.2017 – 31.07.2017
01.08.2017 – 31.08.2017
01.09.2017 – 31.10.2017
- Full board : Adult INR 2,100/- per adult per night
- All inclusive : Adult INR 5,330/- per adult per night
Any increase in Flight rates would have to be borne by the guests
The above flight charges and USD INR conversion are assumed, and real rates at the date of booking would be taken into consideration
For single occupancy the price would be exactly double of that mentioned in the above table
For triple sharing in single room the price of the third person would be same as that on twin sharing
For child below 12 – without bed prices would be 75% of that mentioned in the above table
On certain dates, guests might be required to pay surcharge
Destination DetailsBack to Top
Maldives was for the most part unknown to tourists until the early 1970s. Just 185 of the islands are home to its 300,000 inhabitants. The other islands are used entirely for economic functions, of that tourism and agriculture are the foremost dominant. Tourism accounts for 28% of the GDP. Over 90% of the state government income comes from import duties and tourism-related taxes.
Add OnsBack to TopNo Optional Sight Seeings in Maldives
Booking ConditionsBack to TopLand Package :
- A non – refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 per person to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking, else non-refundable Rs. 5,000/- per person
- Deposit of 50% of the Holiday Cost if the travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of 75% of the holiday cost if the travel date is more than 10 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of the holiday cost (100%) if the travel date is less than 10 days from the date of booking
- Photocopies of the passport
|Prior to 30 days or more||Non-refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 pp|
|Between 29-20 days of departure||Non-refundable deposit (Rs.10000)+ 25% of the Holiday Cost|
|Between 19-14 days of departure||Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 50% of the Holiday Cost|
|Between 13-08 days of departure||Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 75% of the Holiday Cost|
|Prior to 7 days of the departure||100% of the Holiday Cost|
- Air ticket cancellation / amendment charges - as per airlines / Vendors of ARYAN Dream Holidays + service fees of Rs. 500/- per ticket payable to ARYAN Dream Holidays + GST on the same
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before 25 to 30 days of departure or as per the deadline given
ExclusionsBack to Top
- Travel Insurance
- Any Services not mentioned in inclusions
- Visa Charges
- Air fare
COMPLIMENTARY GUEST SERVICES
- Assistance at the airport
- Welcome drink
- A birthday cake for all the birthdays celebrated at the Resort
- Fruit basket and a bottle of wine for all honeymoon and gold/silver wedding couples.
- Check-in is at 1400hrs
- Check-out at 1200hrs.
- Room Occupancy:
- Classic Room : No extra bed
- Standard Room : 1 extra bed and 1 baby cot
- Deluxe Room : 2 extra beds and a baby cot
- Garden Villa : 1 extra bed and 1 baby cot
- Jacuzzi Beach Villa : 1 extra bed and 1 baby cot.
- Jacuzzi Pool Villa : No extra bed
- Water Villa : 2 extra beds and a baby cot
- Day use:
- 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm : 50% of the contracted rate
- Beyond 6:00 pm : 100% of contracted rate.
- Child Policy:
- Child age : 2 to 11 years
- Infant age : under 2 years.
- Up to the completion of the age stated, a fixed price is granted on condition that at least one person paying full price is accommodated in the room
- Government tax of US $ 8.00 per child per night for children up to 2 years of age to be invoiced to Tour Operator. (TILL 30 NOV 2014)
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE ENTITLEMENTS
- FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at the Gallery Restaurant during meal times. Meals from other outlets will be at an extra charge.
- Non-carbonated bottled water is served at all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Regular tea and coffee (hot/cold) is served at Sand Bar, Sundowners Bar and Gallery Restaurant.
- Soft drinks and canned fruit juices are served at the Sand Bar, Pool Bar, Sundowners Bar and Gallery Restaurant. Fresh fruit juice will be at an extra charge.
- House wine is served at the Sand Bar, Sundowners Bar and Gallery Restaurant. Premium brands of wine and all sparkling wine are chargeable.
- Draught beer is available from the Sand Bar, Sundowners Bar and Gallery Restaurant.
- House spirit (gin, vodka, rum and whiskey) is available from the Sand Bar, Sundowners Bar and Gallery Restaurant. Premium brands of spirits are available at an extra charge.
- Select cocktails and mocktails are available from the Sand Bar and Sundowners Bar.
- Select sparkling wine is served by the glass at the Sand Bar and Sundowners Bar.
- Daily tea, coffee and snacks, served on display, are available from Sea Breeze Café from 1530hrs – 1700hrs.
- All drinks are served one glass at a time.
- Sand Bar options are available from 1000hrs – 0030hrs daily.
- Pool Bar options are available from 1000hrs – 1900hrs daily.
- Sundowners Bar options are available from 1000hrs – 2200hrs daily.
- Windsurfing: maximum 02hours per person per day
- Canoeing: maximum 02hours per person per day
- Badminton, table tennis and billiards are included in the package, along with equipment.
- Gymnasium, fitness centre, steam room and sauna are included.
- Spinning and step classes
- Daylight tennis facilities with equipment are available.
- All the above sports are subject to availability.
- Lessons and certifications are at extra charge.
1 Night Fishing Excursion and 1 Half Day Island Hopping Excursion is offered per guest per stay. This is subject to a minimum stay of 06 nights.
- The All Inclusive Package DOES NOT INCLUDE any of the following;
- Food & Beverages not listed above such as other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the wine list, fresh fruit juice, espresso, cappuccino, blended drinks, cocktails etc.
- Beverage from Room Service, Gift Shops, Mini Bar, Sports Centre and Excursions.
- Beverages served from 0031hrs to 0959hrs.
- Local & International Telephone Calls/Fax/Internet.
- Compulsory Christmas & New Year Supplement.
- Souvenir Shops and Laundry Service.
- Diving and any other recreation or sports (land and water based) facilities not stated herein as all inclusive.
- Airport/Resort/Airport Transfers.
- Any other services, amenities and facilities not stated herein as all-inclusive are also not included in this all inclusive package.